Welcome! My name is Dave Gifford. This is an area where I share ideas, links, outlines of things I think others might find helpful.
Recent sources added:
NICNT The Letters to Timothy and Titus, Towner
NIBC: 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, Fee
Pauline Christology, Fee
How to read topic notes:
- The top section is for links to parent topics.
- The second section contains the actual notes, as a bulleted outline of concise phrases or summaries.
- Sources are listed in parenthesis, e.g., (s:k118).
- The 's' before the colon is a link to the notecard of the source.
- The number after the colon is the page number. Might be prefaced by k (Kindle location) or s (Scribd location). n. refers to footnotes in the source.
- The third section contains any related topics - backlinks to this topic from other topics.
- The fourth section lists the sources that contain data on this topic.
- See source notecards for bibliographic data.
- Return to this index using the homepage link under the site title.