A big thank you to everyone who checks this list and prays for us. God bless you!
Give thanks to God!
- For a great Christmas vacation here in Mexico City. Alexandra and Dave’s parents flew here and we just hung out here.
- For a good finish to the seminary semester in December, and opportunities to preach and lead the Lord’s Supper.
- For a great Christmas party for the kids club and youth club. Blanca did all the organizing for it…but was sick the actual day and could not attend.
- For healing: Blanca got over the flu after about a week of being sick. Please pray for us during “allergy and pollution” season in Mexico City, which started in December and lasts through February.
- For a job for our son Daniel. His job is to update the human resouces section of the website of a grocery store chain here in Mexico City. Not much pay, but at least it will give him much-needed work experience. Please continue to pray for him to find something in his field.
- For Daniel, who will turn 24 on January 17.
- For the upcoming visit of Blanca’s mother January 16. Please pray for safe travel for her.
- For our church friend Hermila and her family. Hermila’s niece was kidnapped January 1. She is 29 and is a mother of two childen (aged 14 and 8).
- For preparations for Dave’s sabbatical. Lots of things need to happen so that things can stay afloat while Dave is on leave of absence, then vacation, Feb 18-June 8.
- For Blanca and the ladies of the church as they cook and oversee lodging for the pastors and elders who come for the presbytery meeting this week. A lot of food needed on a shoestring budget.
- For an evangelistic cooking class that Blanca will be leading on Jan 19.
- For kids club, which will start back up again on Jan 26.
- For us to find a good home when the time finally comes to move.