A big thank you to everyone who checks this list and prays for us. God bless you!
- Praise for good moments during our sabbatical so far: outings to Valle de Bravo and to see the monarch butterflies; our week with our daughter Alexandra; Dave's good time at the retreat; lots of organizing of scattered old files; helping Pablo and Sheryl Canché move; walks with Muffin for tacos al pastor; significant progress on my bottlecap mural; some reading.
- Please pray for Alexandra's health. Without going into specifics, she is having a hard time with concentration and energy levels. Pray for wisdom for us regarding treatment.
- Please continue to pray that we can find a good house to move into. Our owner is selling the house we have been in for ten years. The potential buyer we mentioned last month who might have let us stay here has decided not to buy the house, so we are back to square one.
- Prayer that despite the stressful points #2 and #3 above, the Lord will allow us the time and energy we need so that the rest of our sabbatical can be more sabbatical-like than it has been so far.
- Praise that our support has gone up 12% since we started sabbatical despite our not doing prayer letters or thank yous. We are currently on track to end where we need to. That is a big relief and we are thankful to the Lord and to such gracious donors.